Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Top Ten Reasons I love The Fall

Hello Blogging Reading Friends,
I am not MIA. I am just busy! School, school, and more school. Two of those would be Walden University. I am in the middle of an Introduction to Educational Research. Already I feel slightly overwhelmed. I am in week 2 of this class people and it's really only an introduction. I was informed by an online colleague that it would be much easier than the last. Well, the instructor is great but the material is deep and long and well, a lot of work. I guess that is the life of a teacher.
Anyway...all that was said to let you know all is well in Barlikville, we are just busy.

I am so excited because Fall is right around the corner. Can I tell you why I love the Fall?
TOP 10 Reasons Why I Love the Fall
1o. Cooler weather--60-80 (MAX) degree weather is my favorite. Really, Erik. It is. He thinks everything is my favorite. But I am right on this one.
9. A better wardrobe. I know its silly. But I love reds and oranges, and browns. I love little jackets and cords and all that stuff. I love it!
8. South Carolina State Fair--go every year. Have gone every year but 1 that I can remember.
7. Greasy, italian sausage with peppers and onions from the SC State Fair.
6. Candy apples from the SC State Fair.
5. Concerts of my favorite musical artists seen at, yes, the SC State Fair and this year at the Heritage Amphitheater in Simpsonville, SC. (Third Day and Jars in S'ville, MWS and SCC at fair)
4. Thanksgiving, one of the best holidays EVER!
3. Leaves that need to be raked but look so lovely lying on the ground.
2. Pumpkins. Need I say more?
1. The new season of our shows come on! Ooooh, I can't wait!
Hope you enjoyed! I will update you all later! Good night my friends, good night!

3 comments:

"The Edge" said...

Ah let's be fair here (get it, fair???) - I never said 60-80 degree weather wasn't the best. I just don't happen to like the cold. My top 10 for fall: 10-Football is back 9-Fantasy football is back 8-Bucs 7-Jaguars 6-Gators 5-NCIS & NCIS:LA 4-CSI & CSI:NY 3-Survivor:Whatever 2-Electic bils finally go down & my #1 reason to love the fall.......ony 3 more months until Christmas!!!!!!

Alli and Erik said...

No Erik Jon,
My comment was about it being MY favorite temp. Not yours silly boy.

The Elliotts said...

I've been behind in reading my blogs lately.
I like fall (and the 60-80 temps) but the thing I don't like about fall is that it means winter is on the way...and I don't like those temps. But I was excited about the return of the pumpkin spice frap/latte at starbucks and the fact that I got to burn my pumpkin spice candle yesterday! :) I also LOVE being able to open the windows!