Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hannah Montana

Ok...so my friend Kayte and I both like Hannah Montana. When we were at the beach we even talked about watching the movie, which we both heard was good. Well tonight, Erik and I rented it. He even heard good reviews of it. I must say, it was really cute. It was silly, which HM usually is on Disney, and had all of the major characters. It did focus on Miley/Hannah mostly but Dad (Robby Ray) was in there too. 2 favorite parts--Hoedown Throwdown and The Climb. Laughed at the Hoedown Throwdown and cried during The Climb.
I think I could do the Throwdown with enough practice. I wonder if I were to learn it, my students would want me to dance for them??? I think I would do so if they would be really really good. :)
If you have not heard The Climb, Google it, YouTube it or something! I love that song!
I am attaching a clip for the Throwdown. Check it out! It's catchy! There is even a "how-to" on YouTube. Gotta love that site!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqmM0-t8-rg Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Elliotts said...

We got it from NetFlix yesterday and watched it last night too. Too funny! I liked it. I cried during the catapillar song. I liked it. It wasn't as silly as I thought it would be, but it was silly.
Glad yall liked it. Love you!

Alli and Erik said...

Hey, I didn't cry! I did like the catapillar song though--they wrote it together. Sweet movie!

The Elliotts said...

Yes, it was. I did think that the scene where she was "revealing" her identity was a bit over the top. :) And I keep wondering how ALL those people are going to keep her secret. I'll be that half of them had already shared her secret with all their friends before the little girl promised to keep it. :)

Alli and Erik said...

I think we overanalyze!!
Let's just call it good and leave it. You were right, who is going to keep Hanny/Montany's secret? Not me! I wish Lilly aka Lola Luffstetter (?) and what's his face where in it more. Even Jackson and the little dude. It's late and I can't think! you know who I am talking about!