Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's the Middle of January Already! WHAT???

I can't believe January will soon draw to a close. Wow! The new year has been very busy and it does not seem that it will slow down anytime soon.
A quick update since I last posted:
-Christmas here in Blythewood was wonderful! Erik was so sweet and he lavished me with many wonderful gifts. I can't even begin to pick a favorite. Maybe the Open Heart ring by Jane Seymore (Kay's--you've seen the commercials I am sure!) but the fun "stuff" were the Wii games! Holy Moly! Crazy!
-My final FULL semester of Grad School at Walden began! When I realized I was almost done I wanted to dance!
-Work/school is busy--nothing new to report but the same old same old...Now we have a countdown until Spring Break...how many days is it???
-Puppies & kitties are well. Working hard on not letting the girls (dogs) dig out of the yard.
-We have enjoyed the craziest weather for SC in January. It's been downright cold! But then we have several days of springlike weather. No wonder people get sick. Before we know it our cars will look greenish-yellow and we will be sneezing like mad men!

As we look forward to the coming months and days, Erik and I will be planning for some wonderful time together. In February we are hoping to attend a Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference. I have heard this is a wonderful opportunity to re-connect and spend quality time together. Check them out on the web.
In June Erik and I will celebrate our 10th, yes ladies and gentlemen, our 10th anniversary. We will be going on a 6 night, 7 day cruise that leaves from Charleston, SC. Our ports will be The Bahammas and Key West. I can't wait! The fun thing is that we are going with several of my friends from work. We all have so much fun together so it will be a total blast! WooooHOOO! It's sort of my graduation/anniversary present. I think it's well deserved!

That's all for now! I will catch up with you again soon!

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

Wow...you're last semester already! That's awesome! I can't wait to party down with you when it's over!!!
Miss you like mad! Can't wait til Feb 26!!!
I love you!